Custom Coating Solutions wants you to know that Polyurethane is used for much more than just truck bed liners!
- Abrasion and impact resistant
- Slip and Skid resistance
- Flexible in all weather conditions
- Stable from -50 degrees Fahrenheit to 280 Fahrenheit
- High elongation before breaking
- Allows for settling without cracking
- *CFIA Canadian Food Inspection Approved waterproof barrier
- Protects high wear areas
- Will not sweat or deteriorate in water
- Resistant to oil, grease and other chemicals
- Will not support mold, mildew or fungus growth
- Can be applied on top of many different failed applications
(vinyl, wood, epoxies, stamped concrete, failed concrete, pool decking, rolled roofing, exposed aggregate, fibreglass, tile, etc.…)
- UV stable and won’t breakdown or crumble, over time
- Flexstone is like a ‘Waterproof Flexible Granite’!
- Flexstone is a CCMC approved 100 % waterproof membrane
- Flexstone is flexible to account for environmental fluctuations (freeze/thaw, hydrostatic pressure, expansion/contraction)
- Flexstone is water catalyzed and self-levelling.
*Custom Coating Solutions uses products that are Canadian Food and Inspection Agency (CFIA) approved. This means potable and safe for use in restaurants, and any other place where our products may come into contact with food or water.
Custom Coating Solutions uses FLEXSTONE for many of its exterior polyurethane wood applications.
Fully CCMC (Canadian Construction Materials Centre) approved waterproof membrane! (See brochure)
Please visit their website for any and all information you may need. www.flexstones.ca